Sunday, October 2, 2022

Buy now

Fire crews sent to Apple Store over ‘smoking battery’

[ad_1]

Apple Braehead in Scotland, and the surrounding shopping center, were
evacuated as fire crews attended an incident with a “smoking battery.”

Apple BraeheadThe Apple Store is in Glasgow at the Braehead Shopping
Center, where the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) was called to
the scene at 4.22 pm local time on February 8, 2022.

[ad_2]

Source link

Related Articles

Stay Connected

0FansLike
3,509FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles